While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
- Your name
- Your email address
How we use this data:
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To contact you via email to send you newsletters and promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
We will always respect your data:
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Sharing your data:
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.In the event of a security breach on this website, I will notify you within 48 hours of becoming aware of the breach.In the event of a security breach on any third party server which I use to store your information. I will notify you as soon as I can reasonably do so and I have been notified by the third party.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at her own discretion.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences
- Recognise when you return to our website