Well, the first week of the holidays went off with a bang….lots of lovely crafts, lovely playing and some quality time together. But the week ended with a bump. Bean and Squidge are poorly- running noses, high temperatures and clingy children. Interested to see what week two brings…….
1. Pip’s lovely ballet show
2. Bean is loving his bike and is rarely off it.
3. School trip with Pip at the Aquarium ended the term
4. Cafe trip with cake as a reward for being good at the dentist!
5. Had a day out in Brighton by myself (!) to catch up with a friend!
6. Meeting up with lovely friends from babyhood!
7. Squidge enjoying tummy time!
8. Mini art gallery after a fun craft day!
9. Day out at Hop Farm.