In one weeks time it will be December and I can officially start talking about Christmas. It seems that Christmas starts earlier and earlier each year and although I do totally love Christmas, I do think preparing for it / having it surround you every time you do a food shop for months on end can detract from the magic. So I don’t ever put decorations up before the middle of December (and they are down by the 6th January too folks!) but what I do enjoy is getting in a Christmassy spirit by doing some Christmas / Winter crafts. This week I took a look back at all of the wonderful entries we had for last year’s #christmaslittlemakes to get me all inspired for this years entries. What an amazing collection we had. I can’t wait to see what you all link up this year. Get thinking sparkle, snow, glitter, glow and even mistletoe, we want to see them all!
So a year has gone by since our first ever #Christmaslittlemakes but we had not only a wonderful December of #christmaslittlemakes last year but a whole year now of #littlemakes. So many people join in and share their crafting it really is a wonderful community all year round but it started with Christmas and I am so excited that we are back again this year to share all your festive makes. So here we are again and #Christmaslittlemakes begins this very week and will run throughout December.
This week we have been inspired by nature and made some Natural Christmas Tree Decorations and Fee over at One of Each, Me and Mine has been reminiscing about her 11ft Christmas Tree that didn’t actually fit in her house (true story)!!!and all our wonderful crafts from last year’s #Christmaslittlemakes.
As always we want to see you using the hashtag #littlemakes or indeed #christmaslittlemakes until the New Year over on Instagram and Twitter. We will pin all your wonderful blog posts to our Little Makes Pinterest board which is absolutely bursting with all the fantastic contributions to #littlemakes so far. If you haven’t already, you really must go check it out and follow us.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
Add your posts to the Linky below: