I always seem to start my #littlemakes post exclaiming how I can’t believe it is already February/March/April and this month is no different because after the weekend it is May! How on earth did that happen?! This week, I’ve been relishing in all things fabric flowers and decorating handmade cards and hessian bags for my #littlemakes and Fee’s #littlemakes over at OneofEach.com have been inspired by art books to make our own canvas art. These look a lot of fun and have endless possibilities!
We’d love to see your #littlemakes this week. As well as joining in by adding your posts to the Linky below, you can use the #littlemakes hashtag on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. We are a nosey pair and we love seeing what projects you have on the go even if there hasn’t been a post about them yet. Our featured Instagram photo this time has to be this absolute gem from @Mamasschool who’s daughter got proper stuck in and made a nesting box.
Our little lady sawed, drilled, and hammered her plans into a nesting box. Have a read www.mammasschool.co.uk to see what she’s been up to #homemade #birdbox #nestingboxes #littlemakes #birdboxes #nestingbox #handmade #birdboxcabin #birds #birdhouse #conservation #imadethis #handmadewithlove #exploretocreate #calledtobecreative #nestbox #birdnest #wildandfreechildren #whatevertheweatherkids #scenesnotscreens #runwildmychild #countrykidsfun #moretoexploreoutdoors #lovelifeoutside #outdoorsandhappy #letthemexplore #explorerkids
It was a tricky decision though as there were so many other great photos too. Here is just a tiny selection of our favourites.
If you like the photos, you’ll love the posts that came with them too. We are storing them all up on our exclusive #littlemakes Pinterest Board so we can all return to the great ideas whenever we want/have time. A particular standout post from last time was the DIY Mud Kitchen from Inside Out and About and you can find the link along with all the previous entries on the Pinterest Board here:
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: