Well, there has been a distinct lack of making in our house this week – and our co-host Fee over at One of Each has had the same problems……. we have been bombarded with sickness bugs! Only one of my little tribe is still standing and the rest have been squashed by being poorly all week. Hope you have all had better health this week, there does seem to be so many bugs going around.
Anyway, we’re all on the mend and looking forward to making lots of things next week. And….big news is that we will be making something rather on the large side – our kitchen extension is finally starting next week! So, in the next #littlemakes I will be writing covered in dust and in all sorts of chaos.
This week, I am thinking positive thoughts about Spring and linking up our Fizzy Bath Bombs. We LOVE to make these – and they make bath times sooooooo much fun!
Don’t forget to use the #littlemakes to share your photos with our making community over on Instagram. We will be sharing our favourites next week! If you linkup, we’ll also add you to our Pinterest Board where we’re collating all our amazing makes and bakes! Check it out here:
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away on all your social media!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
- Get your making bug on and join in!