Time for another #littlemakes and this week our #littlemakes was the quickest and smallest of them all so far! We’ve been enjoying the joys of spring and collecting little flowers and dandelion wishes (you know, the little bits that fly all over the place when you blow!) and we’ve been using these to make cute keyrings for our school and nursery bags! They are only dinky but very cute and make us feel all springlike!
Our little lady throwing her seed bombs….pop over to www.mammasschool.co.uk to see what this is all about #littlemakes #littlemakesforlittlemonkeys #seedbombs #handmade #seedbombs???? #homeschool #homeeducation #handmadewithlove #guerillagardening #seeds #seedbombswork #seedballs #wildflowers #wildnature #naturecraft #nature #naturecrafts #handcrafted #countrykidsfun
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: