Week 4 of the #littlemakes linky hosted by myself and Fiona from OneofEach is here! So how is your February panning out then? Ours has been so so busy that there has been hardly time to squeeze any making in but of course there is always SOME time! This week Fiona’s wee ones (with some help from Daddy too!) made a cardboard camera so that they can film the very important job of documenting the houses they view up in Oban as they are planning the big move soon (all being well!) Such a lovely little craft, check it out here. This week, we’ve been baking Apple and Cinnamon Cake and even made a little video! Hopefully, it’s a first of many.
As always, (you guys really never let us down!) we were so thrilled to read about all the making that was going on during the last #littlemakes. So many great ideas that we now have stored away on the Pinterest Little Makes board. Our favourite post has to be Pear and Chocolate Sauce’s 7 Simple Invitations to Play Play-dough. We even managed to try a few out ourselves this week and they were great wet weather day crafts.
Our favourite #littlemakes photo over on Instagram from last week was from @ABlondeandaBaby and it was these truly scrumptious looking Toddler Friendly Valentine’s Biscuits. I am not exactly Mary Berry myself but I do love simple bakes with the kids (and eating cake, I mainly love the eating part!) so will be trying these with my little ones who love baking.
Have a laugh at my extremely amateur baking attempt with Lily this week! It actually went really well and all the biscuits have been eaten up already! Link in bio • • • #littlemakes #pinklinker, #capturingcolour, #ukparentbloggers, #mummybloggersuk, #snaphappyBritMums, #tribalchat, #2017InColour, #ProperIGBlogger #toddlerbaking #baking #valentines #valentinesbiscuits #valentinesbakes
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT