Hello! Happy Easter! Hope your Easter holidays have been full of lots of making this month! As predicted in the last #littlemakes, our kitchen renovation has started and so we’re knee deep in dust and so we haven’t done as much making as usual in the kiddos school holidays but we have spent a glorious amount of time outside in all the sunshine! Hope the weather has been good to you too! So I’m linking up a grown up craft this week – I’ve tried to beautify our home for Spring with this Easy Easter Spring Wreath. Looking at it, is meant to help us to forget the chaos we’re living in! I’m not sure that’s working but it’s nice to have a little something up for Easter. If you’d like a quick Easter craft for the kids, you can also check out our Easter Cards which use a butterfly clip! Is it just me or do we not see as many butterfly clip related crafts around and about now? I swear we used to use butterfly clips all the time as a kid!
Don’t forget to use the #littlemakes to share your photos with our making community over on Instagram. We will be sharing our favourites next week! If you linkup, we’ll also add you to our Pinterest Board where we’re collating all our amazing makes and bakes! Check it out here:
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away on all your social media!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
- Get your making bug on and join in!