You would think by now that I wouldn’t be shocked by the passing of time but here I am again, amazed that it is the start of April tomorrow! #Littlemakes is entering it’s fourth month and it is so nice to see how it is growing. We love that there are now some fantastic regulars as well as new folks joining in who manage to add new and interesting craft projects each fortnight to keep us all inspired. There are actually so many that I don’t think anyone would have time to do them all before the next #littlemakes so we are taking all your posts and pinning them to a special #littlemakes Pinterest Board here for you all to look back on when you fancy trying something new.
Last #littlemakes, my favourite post simply had to be this Kind Kid’s Club Rainbow Rocks Project from Kid and Kin. Not only do I love painting on pebbles/rocks and these would be fab to just stumbled across, but they teach kids a truly worthwhile lesson in kindness too. Doesn’t get much better than that for me.
Even if you don’t have a post to join in the linky but have made a #littlemakes and photographed it, why not tag it on IG so we can have a nosy. My favourite photo for last time was this beautiful shot from Tippytupps, whose daughter made some fabulous mud pies and a dream catcher for #littlemakes.
There were so many great IG photos actually that we have done a bit of a round up. How wonderfully colourful and creative does this look?! Makes us want to run and make something right away!
This week Fee is linking up how to make a Deathstar from pizza bases. How cool is this idea?! I am linking up our Frog Crafts, particularly our boggle eyed frog which are all based on the book Oi Frog.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: