So February came and went and all of a sudden it was March and so time for another #littlemakes. Fee at One of Each and I are really enjoying gathering a Pinterest Board together of all your fabulous makes over the last few weeks! We’d love it if you’d visit and re-pin as many of these as you can to get these crafty ideas out into the open!
With it being half term over the last few weeks, we did a fair amount of crafting with the little people but I’ve chosen to share with you my DIY Geometric Jewellery with you this week. I love making jewellery but rarely find the time these days- although I’m trying to get my skates on and do as much making before the end of my maternity leave!! Anyway, the jewellery was super easy and only took an hour – so it’s a perfect nap time craft- win, win!!
We’ve loved picking our favourite photos with the #littlemakes on Instagram over the last few weeks – so here is our roundup of the best pics! For a chance to be featured next week, just use the hashtag #littlemakes on your Instagram making posts. Head on over and give these brilliant makers some love! @anklebitersadventures @mammasschool @bambookids @oneofeach
Here are our favourite #littlemakes photos from the last few weeks! @oneofeachmeandmine and I are loving getting to know you all in our #littlemakes community and are loving stealing all your fab making ideas. If you or your kids are makers or bakers. Please link up your craft to our #littlemakes linky. Link in bio or…..use the #littlemakes to be featured next month! Lastly, please give our featured photos lots of love! Why not follow them to see what they create next time!
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the host’s posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
- Get your making bug on and join in!