First up – if you’re my husband and reading this – look away now! I don’t want to spoil any surprises!
I must admit that I am always a bit last minute when it comes to Father’s Day, I never know what to get or how to make the day special for Mr M. Luckily, the kiddos are getting older and so they have made a few personalised things of their own accord. And I am planning some things to help Mr M have a relaxing day!
Well.. with Father’s Day just around the corner, we have a fabulous little DIY card for you to make, complete with a FREE Printable to help kids to write about their Dad’s and create a momento that he will treasure for ever! Get your FREE ‘I Love My Dad because….’ PRINTABLE here: My Daddy. Father’s Day Printable (1)
If you would like to make the card idea for Father’s Day, you will need……..
- Polysterene Balls
- Felt Tip Pens
- Googly Eyes
- Card (in any colour)
DIY Father’s Day Card
- Cut your polysterene ball in half to make your face.
- Colour your face in like your Dad!
- Glue on wool to make hair like your Dad’s or colour it on!
- Stick on googly eyes and add other embellishments for the nose (we used a drawing pin!)
- Stick your face onto your card and add the writing to the front of the card such as ‘Happy Father’s Day’
- Print out your ‘I love My Dad because…’ Printable to add to the inside of your card.
Get your FREE Father’s Day ‘I love my Dad because….’ PRINTABLE HERE! My Daddy. Father’s Day Printable (1)
Happy Father’s Day! Hope all the Daddy’s out there have a lovely, relaxing day!